This year’s City auction will be Saturday, June 30 beginning at 10 a.m. at the Frankfort Street Department, 905 Burlington Avenue. People interested in what is available at the auction may preview items on Friday, June 29 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and beginning at 8 a.m. June 30 prior to the action starting.
A sampling of items in the auction:
· 2010 Ford Crown Victoria with 99,167 miles
· 2010 Ford Crown Victoria with 116,054 miles
· 2008 Ford Crown Victoria with 131,552 miles
· 1993 GMC S-10 truck
· 2001 Dodge Ram truck
· 2005 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck
· two 5,000-watt 120/240-volt Generac generators with 10 H.P. Tecumseh engines
· 14-foot handmade equipment trailer
· 1978 Ford 3,000-gallon water tanker (needs brake work)
· various City of Frankfort street signs
· Echo chain saw and chain sharpener
· O.T.C. Diesel Fuel Injection nozzle tester
· tire rack
· front blade from Champion C80 road grader
· tire cage (for airing up split rim wheels)
These are a sampling of the items that will be in the auction, with other various items available that are not listed here.
Auction items are available to preview on auctioneer Rick Gates’ Web site: www.auctionzip.com.