Marchall Dubree

Marchall Dubree, 86, of Sebring, Fla., passed into the arms of his Lord on August 4. He was the son of Oren and Hazel Dubree. He had one brother and one sister, both of whom are deceased.

Surviving is his wife, Jane Royce Dubree; two children, Mark and Kimberly Flowers; two grandchildren, Harley and James; and three great-granddaughters.

He was employed at Indiana Brass for over 40 years.

Graveside services will be at Bunnell Cemetery, on Tuesday, August 14, at 1:30 p.m. for family and friends. There will be a memorial service at the Eagles in downtown Frankfort at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 16.

13 comments for “Marchall Dubree

1. Kathy Cottrell
    August 13, 2018 at 6:44 pm

Jane, sorry for your loss. God bless. Kathy Cottrell (JDs wife)

2. Chris Pippenger
    August 13, 2018 at 8:04 pm

So sorry to hear about Marchall. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. Love Chris and Darcy

3. Mary
    August 13, 2018 at 10:25 pm

God bless you all

4. August 13, 2018 at 10:33 pm

Dear Jane, Thinking of you in this sad time. Marchall was such a caring person. Always enjoyed our talks. Sending you strength to get through these challenges In the days ahead, and the path God has for you. God Bless. Sharon Menk

5. Lucille Bruno
    August 13, 2018 at 11:57 pm

Wish l could be there my friend. Just to far for me to travel They need u up in heaven for you to teach them to play your favorite game. Love you buddy.And to your lovely wife with all my love. R.I.P.

6. Skeet & Betty Lollar
    August 14, 2018 at 7:55 am

Praying for you Jane and your family at this time. We send our thoughts and prayers.

7. Clarice Dexter
    August 14, 2018 at 9:16 am

Deepest sympathy in the passing of Marshal! May your family cherish all the memories of time spent with him!

8. Kathy Emery Sharp Fisher
    August 14, 2018 at 11:07 am

Jane- I am so sorry for your loss. Marchall was one of my dad’s (Jim Emery) favorite fishing buddies-
    and my younger brothers and sisters loved it when your family came out to the house to visit.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

9. Marilyn Nall
    August 15, 2018 at 2:01 am

My dear Jane, SO sorry to hear the sad news.
    It is the 15th here and I just turned on Clinton County News and saw this.
    We don’t take the Frankfort Times so I am sorry I missed the calling.
    Prayers are with you and your family.
    Love from me,
    Marilyn

10. August 15, 2018 at 2:05 am

We don’t take the paper and I just got on Clinton County News and read about Marshal.
    SO sorry to hear this.
    Prayers for you and your family.
    Love from me,
    Marilyn

11. Sharon Brooks
    August 15, 2018 at 1:17 pm

So sorry to hear about Marchall. Keeping you in our thoughts and PRAYERS.
    Bill and Sharon Brooks
    Friends from Ponderosa camp years ago!!

12. Norma Marcum
    August 16, 2018 at 7:34 pm

Jane , So sorry to read about Marchall Keeping you in my thoughts and PRAYERS. Hope all is well with you Your old Friend Norma .

13. August 22, 2018 at 10:47 am

Kim and Mark so sore to hear about your father..a prayer fr God’s comfort..love you all