The weather forecast for the Camp Cullom Open House and Chili Supper looks ideal for this weekend. Sunny, crisp fall weather and a starry evening will showcase beautiful fall colors this Saturday for the annual Chili Supper, Observatory Open House.
Each year the Camp Cullom board of directors host the early October open house to show off the 90 acre Camp and raise a little extra money to help the non-profit with Camp expenses.
- What: Camp Cullom Chili Supper
- When: Saturday October 16, 2021 from 4:30 to 7:00
- Where: Camp Cullom Lodge at 6815 W Co. Rd. 200 N Frankfort
- Menu: Chili, Hot Dogs, Frito Chips, S’mores, Drinks, Dessert
- Cost: Adults: $10. Children 5-12: $5. 4 and under: FREE
- Observatory Open for viewing Saturn, Jupiter, Star Clusters until ?
- Wagon Rides and S’mores
- Disc Golf Course Open all Day
Camp Cullom is a United Way Agency and owned by the Children of Clinton County.