In less than 80 days Frankfort will celebrate Christmas.
Downtown Frankfort is coming alive once again with activities planned for the busy Halloween, Thanksgiving, Shopping and Christmas season.
Frankfort Main Street Director Kim Stevens held her weekly Frankfort Merchants Meeting this morning and recapped some of the downtown plans coming to Frankfort in the next 80 days.
- Trunk or Treat on the Square Sunday October 31, 2021. 5:30 to 7:00. Usually 30 to 45 businesses, churches and organizations participate. If your organization is interested in participating, contact Kim Stevens by October 22 if possible. 765-654-4081.
- Downtown Christmas Open House. The Downtown Frankfort open house week kicks off on the same week as the popular 40th Annual Library Fine Art Exhibition and Sale. Frankfort Community Public Library celebrates its “Ruby Jubilee” 40th year of the event. The Library Art sale is November 12,13 and 14. The Downtown Frankfort Christmas Open House will be November 9-14. Keep an eye out for hours announced by each business. Hours and specific days vary from one business to another.
- Small Business Saturday Downtown. Think small. Buy Local. Small Business Saturday in downtown Frankfort will be from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Saturday November 27. Small business Saturday promotes shopping with your friends and neighbors who have an interesting selection of gifts and items. Local shopping enables area businesses to support the area community with local payroll checks to employees, local donations, local taxes and increased shopping options.
- Frankfort Christmas Parade: “It’s a Whoville Christmas” Parade begins on Saturday December 4th. Frankfort Main Street is expecting 50 to 60 units to participate. Judging categories will be announced soon. Hoosierland TV will broadcast and archive the Downtown Frankfort Christmas Parade LIVE and World-wide on Hoosierland TV once again. Parade is set to begin Saturday December 4 at 3:00 PM.
- Celebration of Lights Santa House location and downtown Frankfort Pictures Caroling and Live Nativity activities will be announced by Frankfort Main Street as soon as plans are confirmed.
Stay tuned to Community Radio WILO 96.9 FM, WILO 1570 and Clinton County Daily News for more Downtown Frankfort information.
Remember: Buy Local or Bye-Bye Local! :>)