The Seventh Annual Autumn and Craft Show sponsored by the Dawg House of Frankfort Middle School will be held Saturday, October 27, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The show will also have a chicken and noodle lunch with drinks and desserts.
They are currently in the process of looking for vendors to participate in the show. The requirements are as follows:
- They are asking for craft items, homemade items, collectibles, independent consultants, jewelry, antiques, etc.
- Vendors must furnish their own table, cover: and skirt. If FMS provides the table, there will be a $5 charge.
- Booth space if $30 for a 12′ x 10′ space and two chairs. Booth spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis until sold out. You must reserve a booth space by Wednesday, October 24. Booth space payments are non-refundable unless they receive your payment after they have sold out. You will receive a refund and will be placed on a waiting list.
- If you need electricity for your booth, there will be a charge of $5. Please bring your own extension cords.
- Set up is Saturday, October 27, prior to the show at 7 a.m.
- They would like each vendor to donate an item for the raffle. Please turn in your donations at the check-in table during set up. Please attach a business card to your raffle item. They want to announce the winner’s name along with the vendor’s name.
- No early teardowns. Vendors packing up prior to closing time will forfeit booth space for future shows.
- Vendor must assume all responsibility for their items and booth space. Frankfort Middle School is not responsible for losses or damages.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to call Cathy Stout at 765-659-3321 or email at email@example.com.