The Frankfort Fire Department is now accepting applications for employment.
Requirements to be a Frankfort firefighter are as follows:
- Must be at least 21 but not yet 36 at time of appointment
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must be resident of Indiana
- Valid State of Indiana Driver’s License
- No felony convictions
- State of IN EMT-Basic certification and FF I/II preferred
Applications will be accepted until 4 p.m. on August 19. Applications are available between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at the Frankfort Fire Department, 201 S. Clay St.