Frankfort VFW Post Commander Hoppy Bray has announced the pick-up points for those wishing to donate non-perishable items for Hurricane IDA relief delivered to Raceland, Louisiana.
One semi load of your donated items will be picked up and delivered to a town in Louisiana which was near the eye of hurricane IDA as it traveled across the state.
The following items you donate would be helpful:
- Must be non-perishable
- Consumable items such as cleaning supplies, paper towels, etc.
- Bottled Water
- Quality Canned food including tuna fish, peanut butter, etc.
- First Aid kits and supplies
Large bulk amounts are ideal. Items will leave Clinton County this weekend. Please deliver your items by 4 pm Thursday September 2nd to one of the following pick up points:
- Frankfort VFW post 1110 309 N. Main Street Frankfort
- Voldico Insurance Michelle Boyd: 337 Kentwood Dr. Frankfort
- WILO Radio Station 1401 W. Barner Street Frankfort
- Susan Kaspar State Farm Insurance 455 W. Walnut Frankfort
Your items will be picked up between 4pm and 5pm Thursday September 2nd and delivered to the IDA relief station at the High School in Raceland, Louisiana.
Questions? Call Hoppy Bray at 765-242-4839 or 765-296-2753 or 765-296-4028
Local Story and pictures of the area: CLICK HERE