Friday morning, the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum unveiled two officially licensed, limited-edition Purdue Boilermakers Talking Bobbleheads in conjunction with National Bobblehead Day, which is celebrated annually on January 7th.
All the details are below, and you can find pictures and graphics of the bobbleheads that you can use at this Dropbox link. The bobbleheads are available in our online store at the following link.
- The bobbleheads, which are expected to ship in March, are available at this link.
- Each bobblehead is individually numbered to only 2,023.
- The bobbleheads are $40 each or $75 for the set of two plus an $8 flat-rate shipping charge per order.
- The bobbleheads feature Purdue’s mascot, Purdue Pete in a basketball jersey with his hammer.
- One bobblehead features Purdue’s white jersey while the other feature’s Purdue’s black jersey.
- Both bobbleheads play “Hail Purdue!” and “The Purdue Hymn” at the push of a button.
- The timing is perfect as Purdue is currently at the top of the Men’s College Basketball rankings.
- “We’re excited to be releasing these new talking Purdue Bobbleheads to coincide with National Bobblehead Day,” National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum co-founder and CEO Phil Sklar said. “We think these will be very popular bobbleheads for Purdue alumni, fans, students, faculty, and staff everywhere.”
- The officially licensed bobbleheads are being produced by the National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum.
- The National Bobblehead Hall of Fame and Museum, which is located at 170 S. 1st. St. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, opened to the public on February 1st, 2019. The HOF and Museum also produces high quality, customized bobbleheads for retail sale as well as organizations, individuals, and teams across the country.
Be the first to comment