“Let’s Talk” is a project in conjunction with Center Township Trustee. It originated as a response to the need expressed by community members who wanted a stronger relationship with their community leaders. The goal of the conversations is to increase awareness of community needs, projects, and work currently done by community leaders. It is also aimed to increase open communication between both groups, empower the community in general to be an active part of the solution, and help us move forward in the development of a better and stronger Clinton County.
We encourage the community to come to hear and ask questions about 2018 statistics regarding drugs, crimes, and safety initiatives developed by each department.
The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, April 17, from 4:30-5:30 p.m. in Room 219 of the Frankfort Community Public Library in downtown Frankfort.
Our second panel consists of:
– Department of Child Services Assessment Supervisor, Amy Akins.
– COACH Kids Executive Director, Susan Grasham.
– Clinton Central High School Principal, Mr. Allen Remaly.
– Clinton Prairie School Superintendent, Amanda Whitlock.
– Rossville Consolidated School Representative.
– Community Schools of Frankfort Representative.
Any questions for this event can be directed to: United Way for Clinton County (765) 654-5573 or via email email@example.com or Center Township Trustee (765) 357-9100.