For the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff, Witham has implemented new visitor guidelines that will go into effect on Wednesday, July 28. Everyone will be required to wear a face covering at all times and follow social distancing and hand hygiene guidelines.
All visitors will be screened at entry point using CDC recommended questions and should be symptom free in the past 48 hours, e.g. no sign of fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, nausea or vomiting or diarrhea.
Hospital Inpatient Visitors:
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. daily
- Three visitors at a time, including children who are capable of wearing a mask can visit.
- Two designated support visitors to the Maternity Department.
- Two visitors to the Extended Care Unit, for a resident who is not in quarantine.
- Patients with COVID-19 or suspected of having COVID-19, can have two different visitors at one time, if capable of wearing the required personal protective equipment. Note: visitation is contingent on available PPE supply
- The visitor is allowed to come and go from the hospital during the designated visitor hours, but is encouraged to stay in the patient’s room or with the patient during their visit.
- For “End of Life” situations there are no restrictions.
Emergency & Outpatient Department Visitors:
- Two visitors may accompany each patient.
- Children who are capable of keeping a mask on may also accompany a patient.
Witham Health Services apologizes for the inconvenience to our patients and visitors, but we know the restrictions are necessary to protect and provide a safe environment for our immune-compromised patients and for our staff. The restrictions remain in effect until further notice.
Witham Health Services has served the residents of Boone and surrounding counties for over 105 years.
Under the current leadership of Dr. Raymond Ingham, President/CEO and the Board of Trustees, Witham Health Services has become a progressive, modern health care provider. We offer many of the medical services people need throughout their lifetime, right here, close to home. Whatever your health care needs are in the future, you won’t have to travel far for quality care. We have offices in Crawfordsville, Frankfort, Jamestown, Lebanon, Thorntown, Whitestown at Anson and Zionsville.
With our physicians, specialists, and advanced equipment and procedures, you can count on exceptional care in friendly, familiar surroundings with your family and friends nearby. If you’re hospitalized, your treatment will be managed by a physician or specialist you know and trust. Our staff takes pride in providing high quality care with a caring touch.
Witham Health Services is a county owned, nonprofit healthcare organization committed to improving health through excellence and personalized care. We also support the community through sponsorships, donations and partnerships that align with our Mission, Vision and Values.