A man and woman from Indianapolis were arrested last night after Trooper Christopher Stout pulled them over for an improperly registered vehicle. The traffic stop occurred near 38th Street and Shadeland Avenue just after 11 p.m. Saturday night. During his interaction with the two occupants of the Ford Explorer, Stout determined the driver was a Habitual Traffic Violator, making it a felony to drive a vehicle, and the female passenger was wanted on a burglary warrant out of Marion County.
Trooper Brandon Fletcher arrived on scene to assist and both occupants were taken into custody. Stout could see two syringes laying on the driver’s floorboard as the driver was stepping out. A subsequent search of the vehicle and the two occupants revealed 27 syringes, heroin, methamphetamine, marijuana and 121 pills. Both subjects were transported to the Marion County Jail.
- Driver: Michael Jobe (39)
- Possession of a Syringe (24 counts) Level 6 Felony
- Operating a Vehicle while a Habitual Traffic Violator (1 count) Level 6 Felony
- Possession of a Narcotic Drug (1 count) Level 6 Felony
- Possession of a Narcotic Drug Under 5 Grams (1 count) Level 5 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine (1 count) Level 6 Felony
- Possession of Methamphetamine under 5 Grams (1 count) Level 5 Felony
- Possession of Marijuana (1 count) B Misdemeanor
- Visiting a Common Nuisance / Legend Drug (121 Counts) B Misdemeanor
- Passenger: Christina Kimmerle (40)
- Possession of a Syringe (3 counts) Level 6 Felony
- Wanted on Warrant – Burglary
Any person named above is considered innocent until proven guilty in court. All charges listed are merely accusations, actual charges will be determined by the Marion County Prosecutor’s Office.